Workers’ compensation coverage pays for medical care and physical rehabilitation of employees injured at work and helps to replace lost wages while they are unable to work. Additionally, this coverage protects an employer from being sued by an injured worker in most cases.
Sundel & Milford Insurance can help your business find complete solutions to your unique workers compensation insurance needs. We’ll find solutions that create safer and more productive workplaces, more confident and secure workers, and overall savings that you'll see on the bottom line.
What You Need to Know
- We write nationwide and can write Multi-State workers compensation, including NY
- Preferred markets for high-risk worker’s comp classes: Excavation, Tree trimming and logging, Road and Street Construction, Roofing, Carpentry, Masonry, and many more
- Competitive rates in greater New York area and nationwide
- Payroll between $100k - $600k.
- A+ Rated Carriers
- Risk Reduction Services including new hire background checks and safety training
- Integrated payroll services tailored to your business needs
- On call loss control support
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance(EPLI) to protect your business from wrongful termination, age discrimination and sexual harassment lawsuits
- On-site Safety programs including Training manuals, Self-Inspection Checklists, and On-site drug testing
- More competitive rates than New York State Insurance Fund (NYSIF)
To find out more about workers comp insurance and other business insurance products and services, contact us today.
Get started now on a free quote for Workers Comp Insurance